What you'll need
- 500g Kangaroo Steak, cut in to 2cm cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 chopped Birds Eye Chilli
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Plain Reduced Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Mint Leaves
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 tub Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Black Olives
- ½ cup Basil Leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- Reduced fat Fetta Cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Dijon or Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
How to cook it
Combine meat with 1 of the chopped garlic cloves, oil, spices, chilli and lemon juice in a bowl and marinade for 20 minutes. Set aside.
Thread meat on skewers, leaving a little space between each piece of meat.
Salad – combine lemon juice, mustard and oil and whisk. Drizzle over combined salad ingredients.
Pre heat BBQ hotplate or pan, and cook skewers for approx 2-3 minutes each side.
Mix yoghurt and remaining two chopped garlic cloves together and add a little finely chopped mint.
Serve skewers with salad and yoghurt on the side.
Garnish with wedge of lemon and Lebanese bread.