What you'll need
- 4 x 200g Herb & Garlic Marinated steaks
- 8 baby or 4 medium Beetroot
- 4 ripe Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup fresh shredded Basil Leaves
- Half a cup fresh chopped Sage Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
How to cook it
Roast the beetroot by wrapping in foil and placing in a medium oven for about an hour (test with skewer). Unwrap and allow to cool, peel and slice. Arrange beetroot and tomato slices alternately on a long plate. Dress with onion, basil and sage leaves and drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste. Lemon juice can be an alternative to balsamic or added as well.
In a hot pan or bbq grill, heat oil and cook marinated steaks to medium rare (marinated steaks may be cooked to medium and will not dry out).
Serve steaks with beetroot salad.