What you'll need
- 1 packet Kanga Bangas
- 1 can or White Cannelloni Beans*, rinsed and drained
- 1 small Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 ripe Roma Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt Reduced Tomato Sauce, to serve
- Tabasco Sauce
* Alternatively 4 bean mix can be used in this recipe
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
How to cook it
Salad can be made and chilled 45 minutes prior to serving. To make dressing, combine olive oil, garlic and oregano in a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
Combine beans, onion, zucchini, tomatoes and parsley in a bowl and drizzle with dressing, season with pepper and set aside in fridge.
In a pan or bbq hot plate, lightly spray surface with oil and cook sausages on medium heat until cooked through. Add a dash of Tabasco sauce to Tomato sauce in a serving bowl, for spice.
Serve sausages with bean salad and spicy tomato sauce.