Kangaroo mince recipe ideas your family will love!
Posted: 12 May 2015
Think outside the square – Prepare mince meat recipes using lean kangaroo mince in place of beef or lamb mince. Making the switch is a nutrition-smart move!
Here are some top suggestions:
- Make your favourite lasagne, spaghetti bolognese, rissoles and meatballs using kangaroo mince. Cooked exactly how you would with other minces, except with kangaroo mince, you don’t get that greasy, fatty mouth feel.
- Top baked potatoes with a kangaroo meat bolognese sauce and reduced-fat grated cheese.
- Make nachos using corn chips, cooked savoury kangaroo mince, diced tomato, reduced-fat cheese and guacamole.
- Try this mild Madras Kangaroo Mince Curry
- Kangaroo Chilli Con Carne served with rice, is a quick and easy winter warming meal. Simply replace your usual beef mince with kangaroo mince for a healthier option.
- Try our awesome Kangaroo Dumplings, they are light and super tasty!
- Forget take away, make your own healthy burgers at home. The kids will love them!
- Kangaroo sausage rolls are THE perfect snack food for parties or watching the footy. Check out our recipe here.
- Try our warming kangaroo patstitsio recipe, with macaroni and oozy bechamel sauce. This recipe uses 1kg of kangaroo mince and is enough to feed the family and freeze the rest for next time!
Look out for Gourmet Game kangaroo mince in the mince section of your local supermarket.